Driver Acer Aspire One 722 For Windows XP

Acer has updated its Aspire One 522 and 722 netbooks with AMD’s C-60 APU. The dual-core C-60 APU works at 1.0GHz with 1.33GHz Turbo and features Radeon HD 6290 graphics. Aspire One 722 is sensationally designed to deliver amazing HD visual experiences wherever you go. Anytime, anywhere connectivity plus an eco-friendly platform round out this netbook and make it ideal for your highly mobile digital lifestyle. The basic of operation is Windows 7, but I will shared driver for Windows XP.

Below are the driver can you download for Acer Aspire One 722 notebook for Windows XP :

Network :
- WiFi LAN Atheros AR813XAR815X
-download-

- LAN Broadcom
-download-

Video Card
ATI Radeon HD 6250 Graphics
-download-

Camera

If you have still a many trouble with the driver, please use Driver Pack Solution 2011. It can helpful from your trouble with installing driver Acer Aspire One 722 for Windows XP.
Keep enjoyed with us....

2 komentar:

Lasse said...

How can I install XP on my Aspire One 522?!
I can boot on my xp cd but I think I must have some driver... the installation stop.

//Lasse

YouMe said...

Hey Lasse;
You can use win2usb to install winxp to your laptop..use it and thank me later ;)